THE GARDEN OF GETHSEMANE
“Jesus went unto the Mount of Olives. And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them.” John 8:1-2
- Cultural Marxism in the Church: From the Gospel of Jesus Christ to Sympathy for the Devil
- Faith-Based Healthcare Clinics Prove a Slippery Slope
- How Evangelicals Lost the Culture War Before it Started: LGBTQ Infiltrators and Facilitators
- How Russell Moore Assisted the LGBTQ Agenda
- How the HRC and Gay Lobby Have Been Empowered by White House Faith-Based Partnerships
- Protecting Sexual Minority Youth Or Promoting LGBT?
- Redefining Love on Valentine’s Day — Or Is It Just Sex You’re Speaking Of?
- Russell Moore and the Politics of Shame
- Where is the Conservative Evangelical Voice in Today’s Cultural Tsunami?
- Full Equality or Massive Mutual Loss – The Next Stop on the LGBTQ Train
- Aging, Resourced, and Less (Historically) Reformed : The Gospel Coalition
- Evangelicals’ New Sexual Language: Where Did SSA Talking Points Come From?
- The Westboro Baptist Straw Man: How The Media Aided Christians’ Self Loathing
- The Silent Link to Human Sex Trafficking
- Mass Resistance Organizing US Citizens to Fight Planned Parenthood’s Pornographic Comprehensive Sex Education
- Mass Resistance TEXAS: Austin Citizen Action Meeting To Protect Children From Radical Sex-Ed for K5-12
- I AM GLAD YOU VISITED BLUE COLLAR SAINTS AND I HOPE YOU WILL STAY FOR A WHILE.
Category Archives: Home
Rev. Thomas Littleton Birmingham, Alabama has a very long and legendary history in the struggle for racial equality. The Jim Crow Laws and fire hoses are burned into the collective global mind of two generations. Given the fact that the … Continue reading
Rev Thomas Littleton At the beginning of 2013 the Christian community in America began to be flooded with new terms and players using new words for human sexuality, gender and sexual norms. These new speakers like Sam Allberry, Rosaria Butterfield, … Continue reading
By Thomas Littleton Since the rise of Westboro Baptist into the global media spotlight, many Christians have been shamed into silence over the new sexual revolution. Even Baptists blush at the mention of the dreaded church. “We don’t want to … Continue reading
Comprehensive Sex Education (CSE) has indoctrinated generations in the Sexual Rights Agenda. We have been duped by Sexual Rights/CSE propaganda that convinces us that it is our only hope to decrease teen pregnancies, STDs, sexual abuse, and drop out rates. … Continue reading
Mass Resistance Organizing US Citizens to Fight Planned Parenthood’s Pornographic Comprehensive Sex Education
Video presentations from the MassResistance Texas Citizen Action Conference. Heavyweight lineup of speakers on vital issues of the pro-family fight. What every pro-family activist needs to know. Information you might not hear anywhere else. April 27, 2017 Dr. Robert Oscar … Continue reading
Mass Resistance TEXAS: Austin Citizen Action Meeting To Protect Children From Radical Sex-Ed for K5-12
Source: Austin Citizen Action Meeting To Protect Children From Radical LGBTQ Sex-Ed for K5-12 APRIL 1, 2017 FAMILY ACTION & EDUCATION MEETING MassResistance Texas had our first citizen action meeting at Oak Meadow Baptist Church in Austin, Texas. It was … Continue reading
This blog and forum are for those of us who have strong and abiding faith in Jesus and want to grow in grace and the knowledge of the Lord, but feel out of place in today’s evangelical world. Many changes are taking place … Continue reading