- Happy New Year From the LGBTQ ‘Rights’ Lobby aka HRC
- IS THIS THE EVANGELICAL DEEP STATE?
- Full Equality or Massive Mutual Loss – The Next Stop on the LGBTQ Train
- Cultural Marxism in the Church: From the Gospel of Jesus Christ to Sympathy for the Devil
- The Gospel Coalition: Aging, Resourced, and Less (Historically) Reformed
- Evangelicals’ New Sexual Language: Where Did “Same-Sex Attraction” Talking Points Come From?
- The Westboro Baptist Straw Man: How The Media Aided Christians’ Self Loathing
- How Evangelicals Lost the Culture War Before it Started: LGBTQ Infiltrators and Facilitators
- The Silent Link to Human Sex Trafficking
- How the HRC and Gay Lobby Have Been Empowered by White House Faith-Based Partnerships
- Protecting Sexual Minority Youth Or Promoting LGBT?
- How Russell Moore Assisted the LGBTQ Agenda
- Redefining Love on Valentine’s Day — Or Is It Just Sex You’re Speaking Of?
- Russell Moore and the Politics of Shame
- Where is the Conservative Evangelical Voice in Today’s Cultural Tsunami?
- Faith-Based Healthcare Clinics Prove a Slippery Slope
Subscribe to New Posts
Category Archives: Home
Rev. Thomas Littleton Living in Alabama has provided Christians and conservatives with a front row seat for the movements of the LGBTQ lobby. We saw Project One America launched by Human Rights Campaign in 2014 which lead to the formation … Continue reading
SBC Today Editor’s Note: This article’s length is a departure from our typical standard, but we believed it was important for it to appear in its entirety. By Rev. Thomas Littleton By now most of us have heard of former … Continue reading
Rev. Thomas Littleton Birmingham, Alabama has a very long and legendary history in the struggle for racial equality. The Jim Crow Laws and fire hoses are burned into the collective global mind of two generations. Given the fact that the … Continue reading
THE LGBTQ DIALECTIC Rosaria Champagne Butterfield is a former lesbian who was a tenured professor at Syracuse University where her primary areas of study were “Freud, Marx, Darwin,” “Critical Theory” and “Queer Theory.” In October of 2014, Rosaria Butterfield made … Continue reading
Rev Thomas Littleton At the beginning of 2013 the Christian community in America began to be flooded with new terms and players using new words for human sexuality, gender and sexual norms. These new speakers like Sam Allberry, Rosaria Butterfield, … Continue reading
By Thomas Littleton Since the rise of Westboro Baptist into the global media spotlight, many Christians have been shamed into silence over the new sexual revolution. Even Baptists blush at the mention of the dreaded church. “We don’t want to … Continue reading
Comprehensive Sex Education (CSE) has indoctrinated generations in the Sexual Rights Agenda. We have been duped by Sexual Rights/CSE propaganda that convinces us that it is our only hope to decrease teen pregnancies, STDs, sexual abuse, and drop out rates. … Continue reading
Rev Tom Littleton March 25, 2017 Most people have heard the terminology of The White House Faith Based Neighborhood Partnerships (FBP) at least in the recent change in language when referring to churches and ministries who participate in social programs. … Continue reading