Welcome to Blue Collar Saints Forum

Home Forums BLUE COLLAR SAINTS FORUM Welcome to Blue Collar Saints Forum

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Gwen 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

• Author

watch-pray
    Keymaster

Blue Collar Saints is a welcome forum to inform and to ask the hard questions, and to discuss openly our shared concerns of where the church is headed and why. This forum is not for theological debate or accusations of ignorance or the spiritual put down. It is a city of refuge (Joshua 20) on the internet for concern, frustration, humor and encouragement to help us enjoy and preserve the “Common Faith” and to take back what was once delivered to the SAINTS (Jude 1:3) from the captivity of commercialized Christianity, and the loss of our salt and light to the world around us in the name of a false cultural relevance.

• This topic was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by  watch-pray.
    • This topic was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by  watch-pray.

Anita

Hi, I have been reading a lot on the watch-unto-prayer website and this blog. Thanks for all the hard work and research that you are doing here. My family and I were involved in a Christian ‘cult’ for about 15 years and have been blogging and researching for the last 13 years about the state of the church, especially in Australasia. Just wondering if we can re-post some of the material on this blog on our own blog (with attribution of course). We have tended to focus more on spiritual abuse, but some of our posts have been about trends in the church and the destruction of our faith by false teaching. We are very interested in what you have written on the history of the various groups who have controlled society since Old Testament times. I remember listening to Barry Smith in the 80s speaking about a one world government. Back then the whole thing seemed unreal. Now of course, since 9/11 its all making sense. In all the studying and listening we have done in the last decade, we are finally beginning to see the whole tapestry come together as one picture. Thanks again for your input.

watch-pray
      Keymaster

Hi Anita, sorry for my delay in responding but my Internet has been down. You are welcome to repost any of our reports. Our ministry is to inform Christians around the world so you would be helping us to fulfill the ministry God has given us. May God bless you and the Saints in Australasia.

Anita

Thanks for replying. I have been following Barbara Aho’s research on the Templars and Their link to freemasonry and the Priorie de Sion.(sp.?) I don’t know if you are aware but a well known Internet preacher Charles Lawson has been preaching about this very topic. He has been getting a great many hits and many Christians are grateful that a pastor would be willing to teach on this subject. So I think people are starting to sit up and take notice.
    All your hard work is beginning to bear fruit.

I have a quick question about the Shroud of Turin. Some have suggested the image is of Jaques de Molay last Grand Templar Master. I have doubts it is genuine, but many internet ministries are accepting this relic a lot of credence. any thoughts?

watch-pray
      Keymaster

Again, I apologize for my delay. To respond to your question, according to Scripture the Shroud of Turin cannot be the burial cloth of Jesus Christ. The shroud is a single piece of cloth with the imprint of a body with the head; Scripture, however, states that the head of Christ was bound by a separate piece of cloth.

“And the napkin, that was about his head, not lying with the linen clothes, but wrapped together in a place by itself.” John 20:9

I believe the Shroud of Turin will be used to validate the false Christ. This image has already been popularized as “The Prince of Peace” by New Age painter, Akiane Kramarik.

Gwen
    Participant

I spent a couple of evenings, about a month ago, reading all of Watch Unto Prayer‘s most recent work, “Cultural Marxism in the Church”. I realized today that I have been remiss in giving Barbara Aho and any and all who helped her put that work together my most sincere thanks. You did a terrific amount of research to put that together. Thank you, again, for that article and for all of the work on Watch Unto Prayer. I discovered your blog about four years ago and have read through much of it and regularly use it for my own research and references.

revtom
    Keymaster

Though the title of this blog may seem to indicate a dislike for white collar education and occupations it is really not that at all. Nor is it an attack on theology or theological education. What this forum IS – it is a gathering place and refuge for those who perceive the changes and problems taking place in the church that is robbing the day to day believer – the regular joe or jane doe believer – of the pure and powerful faith in Jesus that does not come from discipleship manuals, church research organizations, faux community, church planting strategies and trend driven activity. You and I are called to be saints – holy ones – given the grace and life of the Spirit to live in personal, individual, relationship with God AND collectively as a part of the Body of Christ. Way too much engineering has been taking place to reshape Christian faith, resulting in the distortion and loss of even the most basic elements of it – prayer, (now often scripted rote), evangelism (no longer sharing your faith but volunteering in some new program) and discipleship (once understood to ultimately be the work of the Holy Spirit – now the realm of manuals that promote the VERY trends causing much of the loss and disfigurement of the faith.) Open your hearts and souls and burdens and let us engage them in prayer, and share one another’s burdens, living out the call of God. We have posted some articles I have written about some of the concerns as I understand them and their origins, but there is much more to learn for all of us to see the big picture together. Please spread this forum around and make use of it. Blessings

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.