THE GARDEN OF GETHSEMANE
“Jesus went unto the Mount of Olives. And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them.” John 8:1-2
- Cultural Marxism in the Church: From the Gospel of Jesus Christ to Sympathy for the Devil
- Faith-Based Healthcare Clinics Prove a Slippery Slope
- How Evangelicals Lost the Culture War Before it Started: LGBTQ Infiltrators and Facilitators
- How Russell Moore Assisted the LGBTQ Agenda
- How the HRC and Gay Lobby Have Been Empowered by White House Faith-Based Partnerships
- Protecting Sexual Minority Youth Or Promoting LGBT?
- Redefining Love on Valentine’s Day — Or Is It Just Sex You’re Speaking Of?
- Russell Moore and the Politics of Shame
- Where is the Conservative Evangelical Voice in Today’s Cultural Tsunami?
- Full Equality or Massive Mutual Loss – The Next Stop on the LGBTQ Train
- Aging, Resourced, and Less (Historically) Reformed : The Gospel Coalition
- Evangelicals’ New Sexual Language: Where Did SSA Talking Points Come From?
- The Westboro Baptist Straw Man: How The Media Aided Christians’ Self Loathing
- The Silent Link to Human Sex Trafficking
- Mass Resistance Organizing US Citizens to Fight Planned Parenthood’s Pornographic Comprehensive Sex Education
- Mass Resistance TEXAS: Austin Citizen Action Meeting To Protect Children From Radical Sex-Ed for K5-12
- I AM GLAD YOU VISITED BLUE COLLAR SAINTS AND I HOPE YOU WILL STAY FOR A WHILE.
Tag Archives: Exodus Global Alliance
Rev Thomas Littleton At the beginning of 2013 the Christian community in America began to be flooded with new terms and players using new words for human sexuality, gender and sexual norms. These new speakers like Sam Allberry, Rosaria Butterfield, … Continue reading