- Happy New Year From the LGBTQ ‘Rights’ Lobby aka HRC
- IS THIS THE EVANGELICAL DEEP STATE?
- Full Equality or Massive Mutual Loss – The Next Stop on the LGBTQ Train
- Cultural Marxism in the Church: From the Gospel of Jesus Christ to Sympathy for the Devil
- The Gospel Coalition: Aging, Resourced, and Less (Historically) Reformed
- Evangelicals’ New Sexual Language: Where Did “Same-Sex Attraction” Talking Points Come From?
- The Westboro Baptist Straw Man: How The Media Aided Christians’ Self Loathing
- How Evangelicals Lost the Culture War Before it Started: LGBTQ Infiltrators and Facilitators
- The Silent Link to Human Sex Trafficking
- How the HRC and Gay Lobby Have Been Empowered by White House Faith-Based Partnerships
- Protecting Sexual Minority Youth Or Promoting LGBT?
- How Russell Moore Assisted the LGBTQ Agenda
- Redefining Love on Valentine’s Day — Or Is It Just Sex You’re Speaking Of?
- Russell Moore and the Politics of Shame
- Where is the Conservative Evangelical Voice in Today’s Cultural Tsunami?
- Faith-Based Healthcare Clinics Prove a Slippery Slope
Subscribe to New Posts
Tag Archives: First Baptist San Francisco
Rev Thomas Littleton At the beginning of 2013 the Christian community in America began to be flooded with new terms and players using new words for human sexuality, gender and sexual norms. These new speakers like Sam Allberry, Rosaria Butterfield, … Continue reading