GARDEN OF GETHSEMANE
"Jesus went unto the Mount of Olives. And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them." John 8:1-2
- Cultural Marxism in the Church: From the Gospel of Jesus Christ to Sympathy for the Devil
- Faith-Based Healthcare Clinics Prove a Slippery Slope
- How Evangelicals Lost the Culture War Before it Started: LGBTQ Infiltrators and Facilitators
- How Russell Moore Assisted the LGBTQ Agenda
- How the HRC and Gay Lobby Have Been Empowered by White House Faith-Based Partnerships
- Protecting Sexual Minority Youth Or Promoting LGBT?
- Redefining Love on Valentine’s Day — Or Is It Just Sex You’re Speaking Of?
- Russell Moore and the Politics of Shame
- Where is the Conservative Evangelical Voice in Today’s Cultural Tsunami?
- Aging, Resourced, and Less (Historically) Reformed : The Gospel Coalition
- Evangelicals’ New Sexual Language: Where Did SSA Talking Points Come From?
- The Westboro Baptist Straw Man: How The Media Aided Christians’ Self Loathing
- The Silent Link to Human Sex Trafficking
- Mass Resistance Organizing US Citizens to Fight Planned Parenthood’s Pornographic Comprehensive Sex Education
- Mass Resistance TEXAS: Austin Citizen Action Meeting To Protect Children From Radical Sex-Ed for K5-12
- I AM GLAD YOU VISITED BLUE COLLAR SAINTS AND I HOPE YOU WILL STAY FOR A WHILE.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Institute of Advanced Cultural Studies
by Thomas Littleton Dredging through the social media aftermath of the 2017 SBC annual meetings in Phoenix might seem a thankless task and to some a sad waste of time. However the presence of the much talked about “Alt-Right Resolution” … Continue reading →