SBC & PCA Seminaries Are Training LGBTQ+ Activists
- BEYOND REVOICE PART 1: RECRUITING YOUTH PASTORS, TARGETING YOUR TEENS!
- RUSSELL MOORE HAD A DREAM
- REVOICE: Albert Mohler & The Missing Link
- COLLAPSING CONSERVATIVE AMERICA
- Living Like A Refugee in The Southern Baptist Convention
- Will the Next SBC President Condemn or Condone The Revoice Conference and “LGBT+ Christianity“?
- MAKE THE GOSPEL GREAT AGAIN: Reject the False Gospel of “LGBT+ Christianity”
- Trusted SBC and PCA Seminaries Producing LGBTQ Activists
- Occupy Evangelicalism: Invasion of the Tares
- THOMAS LITTLETON AUDIO & VIDEO INTERVIEWS
- DEEP STATE II: THE EVANGELICAL ROAD TO SERFDOM
- Happy New Year From the LGBTQ ‘Rights’ Lobby aka HRC
- IS THIS THE EVANGELICAL DEEP STATE?
- Full Equality or Massive Mutual Loss – The Next Stop on the LGBTQ Train
- Cultural Marxism in the Church: From the Gospel of Jesus Christ to Sympathy for the Devil
- The Gospel Coalition: Aging, Resourced, and Less (Historically) Reformed
- Evangelicals’ New Sexual Language: Where Did “Same-Sex Attraction” Talking Points Come From?
- The Westboro Baptist Straw Man: How The Media Aided Christians’ Self Loathing
- How Evangelicals Lost the Culture War Before it Started: LGBTQ Infiltrators and Facilitators
- The Silent Link to Human Sex Trafficking
- How the HRC and Gay Lobby Have Been Empowered by White House Faith-Based Partnerships
- Protecting Sexual Minority Youth Or Promoting LGBT?
- How Russell Moore Assisted the LGBTQ Agenda
- Redefining Love on Valentine’s Day — Or Is It Just Sex You’re Speaking Of?
- Russell Moore and the Politics of Shame
- Where is the Conservative Evangelical Voice in Today’s Cultural Tsunami?
- Faith-Based Healthcare Clinics Prove a Slippery Slope
Subscribe to New Posts
Tag Archives: social gospel
By Rev. Thomas Littleton By now most of us have heard of former President Barack Obama’s covert operation “Organizing For Action.” OFA is a shadow government leading the resistance to President Trump’s voter mandated efforts to reverse many if not … Continue reading →
By Thomas Littleton Dredging through the social media aftermath of the 2017 SBC annual meetings in Phoenix might seem a thankless task and to some a sad waste of time. However the presence of the much talked about “Alt-Right Resolution” … Continue reading →